Here are some links to partner sites of the Stanford Business Club.
Stanford University has a rich history of producing technological innovation, especially in the search engine field. Both Yahoo! and Exite are products of Stanford's silicon software foundry.
Currently, the best current search engine is Google. Google was created in 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin, two students in doctorate (Ph.D) of Stanford.
Type what you want to find into the search box and hit enter.
STANFORD BUSINESS SCHOOL:
- Home Page: www.gsb.stanford.edu
- Alumni Association web site: www.gsb.stanford.edu/alumni
- Stanford University: www.stanford.edu
- Others Stanford Business Club : https://alumni.gsb.stanford.edu/networks/chapters
- Stanford Club of FRANCE: http://www.stanford-fr.org
- France-Amériques: http://www.france-ameriques.org/
EUROPEAN ALUMNI DIRECTORY 2005:
This Directory gathers 18 countries and around 2500 names of Stanford Business School Alumni. It comprises detailed data of each of them for quick, convenient and confidential contact. It is strictly reserved for Stanford Alumni and professionals of recruitement and human ressources.
The cost of the Directory is 150 Euros for non members of the Stanford Business Club. A discount is offered to members.
Please, contact us for more information: email@example.com
Stanford Business Club of France
c/o François Josserand
13 square Ronsard 92500 Rueil Malmaison